The most widely used international standard for automotive industries, ISO/TS 16949 is evolving with the publication of a new international industry standard by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF 16949:2016 Certification). This most recent adaptation was produced with a remarkable level of industry input and engagement by AIAG individuals representing North America.
ISO/TS 16949 from 2009, a specialized determination for automotive sector quality management systems and has turned out to be a standout amongst the most widely used standards in the automotive sector, harmonizing the distinct assessment and certification systems in the global automotive supply chain.
On October 3, 2016, IATF 16949:2016 Certification in India was published by the IATF and accordingly supersedes and replaces the current ISO/TS 16949:2009, characterizing the prerequisites of a Quality Management System for associations in the automotive industry.
A study of ISO/TS 16949 affirmation toward the finish of 2015 demonstrates that despite the worldwide retreat, the number of firms that have implemented an ISO/TS 16949 Quality Management System still demonstrates a general positive pattern around the world.
Benefits of IATF 16949:2016 Certification in India:
- Get identified as a world-class automotive supplier
- Enhance consumer loyalty
- Qualify to supply the automotive industry
- Completely incorporated procedures
- Make a culture of consistent change
- Incorporate with other management system standards
- Convey quality and consistent change to the core of the association
- Use evidence-based decision making
- Increase involvement of your leadership team